Considering shopping, you may think of a sentence like “Comparing Online shopping and Traditional shopping, I found that online shopping appears to give additional comfort and convenience while the Traditional shopping gives a more noteworthy comfort factor.” Are you a customer that likes to shop on online shopping websites or a customer that prefer shopping in the real store? Traditional shopping can be very laborious if you haven’t chosen what to buy. On the other hand, Online shopping permits individuals to shop whenever, anyplace, and obviously without any limits between nations simultaneously doing other chores. These two different ways of shopping share a similar reason, which is buying things. However, there are a few differences between them.
The difference between online shopping and traditional shopping is convenience. Shopping online is easier rather than going to the malls and shops to buy. It is helpful to such an amazing alternative that you can shop online whatever, whenever, and wherever you want to. For instance, you can easily without any struggle, discover the item you need to purchase, and sit & take delight for the item being conveyed to you. On the other hand, that you need time to reevaluate the items, you should simply place the item in your favorite list to buy later on. Typically, you have to pay shipping costs while shopping online. Furthermore, conventional shopping isn’t helpful for individuals who live far away from stores. Live store shopping is a too tiring task for clients to go to the stores. As it were, shopping online is more advantageous than shopping in live stores. Be that as it may, some customers exist from the old school of the retail establishments—the individuals who have no vehicles, no access to the Internet, and who live in a money economy, whose shopping expenditures are too little to even consider qualifying for shipment expenses, and who need their nearby shops for social contact. For those clients, it is more helpful to shop nearby rather than online shopping with the goal that they can pay and get the items right away.
According to the research conducted in Pakistan, they evaluate this difference in that way:
“When it comes to the young generation appeared to be that there is a trust factor. On the off chance that they trust the site, they are convinced to buy more from the online shopping sites. Respondents didn’t appear to be stressed over giving their information online, for example, addresses, given that they could purchase utilizing the Cash on Delivery (COD) for purchase. Convenience was another critical factor, with regards to shopping online, as individuals wanted to remain at home and shop rather than going out and perusing through stores.”
Another research also highlights some of the facts about this topic that are written below:
- Most of the Pakistani online consumers prefer online shopping to buy electronics and computer hardware products. Books are the third most bought product by Pakistani online buyers.
- Consumer`s previous online shopping experience also has significant importance to influence their perception regarding barriers to online shopping
- Consumer’s occupation has a significant influence on their perception regarding the worst product/service quality as a barrier to online shopping.
- Cash on delivery, bank transfer, and use of credit/debit cards are the most preferred payment methods by Pakistani online shoppers.
Pros of traditional shopping:
- You can try clothes
- You can physically check the product
- You can be able to see the design from close naked eyes.
- You get the product as you pay.
- You know from where does the product comes from
Cons of traditional shopping:
- It consumes a lot of your precious time
- You are under pressure because you want to see everything and visit every shop
- You forget the prices you’ve seen in the previous shops, so you can’t compare them
- You must wait for a free dressing room to try on the clothes
- You must meet a lot of strangers and go through different hurdles.
Pros of online shopping:
- You will save time and money that you would use for parking and gas if you were shopping in stores
- You can easily compare the prices
- Variety – You can choose sizes, designs, and colors
- You can buy the product whenever you want.
- You can send gifts
- You can buy the same thing you’ve seen in the local store for less money
- You have a “Shopping cart” icon that reminds you how much money you’ll spend
- You can buy customized products as per your needs.
Cons of online shopping:
- You can’t see the product physically
- You can’t try it on
- You must wait for the product to arrive
- There is a possibility for not receiving the order because of the wrong address or some other reason
- Sometimes, you will need to pay a higher price for shipping, than for the product
- You are under the risk of online fraud
Along these lines, simply be happy, take as much time as needed to design your shopping list and pick the correct item. Thanks for being a great reader.